WHAT IS A SYNCHRONIZATION LICENSE?
It’s a License that is granted by the person who holds the copyright for the song. This can be an individual or company. Music synchronization licenses allow the licensor to combine the music with a visual music output. Video Games, TV Shows, Commercials, etc.
YOUTUBE VIDEO LICENSE
If you want to use our music in your monetized YouTube video, uploaded in your own channel you will need to grab this license, it will allow you to add a soundtrack to your creation. This license is not valid for companies, universities, advertising agencies or profit organizations.
SOCIAL MEDIA BUNDLE
If you want to upload your video in more than one platform e.g. YouTube, just grab the “Social Media Bundle” and be able to upload everywhere else alike Vimeo, Facebook and others. This license allows you to upload to multiple sites for video sharing.
Whether you are photographer or videographer, looking for some epic music for weddings/personal events, editor demo reel, a single residential property real estate video, slideshows or etc, just grab this license to promote your skills behind the camera.
If you are trying to make a cinematic short film and you know how important a great score is, to connect with the audience, then pick this license – specially designed for students that dream to become filmmakers.
LIVE EVENT/TRADE SHOW
You know those folks who are super-organized about the trade shows and business events they attend? Are you one of them? If you are in need to organize a trade show, life event, convention or any other sort of exhibitions and you are in search of good epic music to boost your creativity, then pick this license. This license is valid for small companies. If you are planning bigger event, you will need a custom license.
So you've created the crowdfunding campaign and you are trying to achieve your fundraising objective before the deadline. And you are in need of music to promote your project in an epic style. Pick this license. (One license required per song per video per site).
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I own your music once I’ve licensed it?
- No. We always own it, but you get the right to synch it to your project within a specified usage.
- I bought your music on iTunes already or other digital store. Can I use it without a Micro-License?
- Thank you for buying our music. The right to use it within a project, rather than listening pleasure is an entirely different set of rights. So, no, without a Micro-License, you cannot do anything with our music other than listen to it.
- Do I need another Micro-License for each new project?
- Yes. Each song is licensed for one project. If you need a bunch of pieces of music to complete a single project, then go for it! But, please don’t use that music again into a different project.
- Can I monetize your music once I’ve uploaded my project to the Internet?
- No. We reserve the right to monetize our music, unless you buy our YouTube Video License, that grants you right to monetize a particular video.
- Do you write music for custom projects?
- Yes, we sure do. Please email or call us to provide more detail.